Fed up and dont know what to do...

Rebecca27

Reaction score
Sorry to have a moan girls just had a really rough few days. I just feel so down and even cried yesterday which is not like me at all. 15 months later and still not pregnant and i dont know what i am doing wrong.
I feel like giving up but how can i give up on something i want - its like i have no option but to carry on but just to feel down about it. Everyone ion my life seems to fall so easily and i am still stuck here with no baby. I havent told anyone about trying so i often feel alone (thats why i love being on here and chatting to you all!)
I just dont know how to get myself out of this mood, stopping trying will only keep me sad as i have no baby and carrying on will make me sad as nothing is happening. There is no way to win!!
I have been to my doctors but as i am only 23 i have to wait 2 years before they will do proper tests.
To top it off my mum made a passing comment today about my not having childern for at least another 3 years (due to us not being married) kind of hurt my feelings!! Being senstive
I feel so alone as my sister fell first time with both of hers (even after being told it would be hard after her OH had a reverse vasectamy). My mum is always making comments like "oh so and so have been trying for 4 months and still not pregant there must be something wrong with them" i feel like shouting that i have been trying for 15 months.
I even think my mum would be disappointed if i did get pregant - as we arent married - but we have been together a while and have bought our house etc - its not like i am being silly.
I have the most horrendous periods that are so painful and everytime it happens i wonder why i bother going though this if i will never be pregnant. Also my boobs always hurt for 2 and a half weeks out of 4 - damn body.
Just feel so down and sorry for posting this i think i just need to get it out my system.
Sorry for being so negative - am due on on Friday and think i am just being over hormonal.
Maybe i didnt cry enough last night!! need to get a bit more out my system!!
Any advise to stay positive would be apprecaited
Thanks girls xxx

Aw sweetie!! Massive hugs :hug:

One thing at a time - deep breath now - and release........

Yes, it does feel like everyone else is falling pregnant like autumn leaves - I think most of us on this forum are in total agreement with you there. Just today I heard my cousin is pregnant with her second, made me feel angry with her, which is mad, but i did.

This is a great place to rant, mainly because most of us are in exactly the same boat as you - i agree with everything you said, and feel all that too.

I do want to reasurre you that not being married doesnt matter! Buying a house together is a massive big deal - and is a huge commitment to each other. Why not get 'long term engaged' though if you are trying and your family is a bit traditional?

PMT is a bitch - I get the sore boobs and headaches and all that emotion crap as well. It will get you down, that's ok. Go and kick your boyfriend - just for fun ;-)

Oh, and then take him to bed - just for fun! xxxxxxxxxx

And make sure you remind me of all this at the end of the month when i turn into 'Satan' (as my husband calls me) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw hun i know what u mean havnt got advice really but don't give up keep on trying it will happen. everyone is different i hope you get your BFP soon and i bet you will! xxx :dust:

awwww hunni, I feel for you...me and my partner have been TTC for over 4 years now and you imagine what that is like, 15 months aint that long as they say around 2 years before your fall pregnant, so don't worry too much, but yes I know how you feel...

I take it in my stride and try not to think about it too much, as stress can cause you not to fall pregnant. Go with the flow and it will eventually happen. I am 24 years old, so if you ever want to chat just pm me, as it is easier to talk to someone your own age and going through the same thing

Donna xx

Hi Rebecca, i know how you feel i have been ttc for the same amount of time. Why wont the doc do any tests? your age shouldnt be a problem for your GP to do blood tests etc. I know for fertility treatment you have to be over 25 but your GP should definitely definitely do some tests for you as its been 15months. We have recently been told that getting pregnant naturally prob wont happen for us and will have to go down the IVF route, we are waiting for some new test results and will then be told which is the best route for us. Try and stay positive, i know it is hard and as much help as this site is it is still painfull wen people get their BFP after 2 months but it will happen for you, it just takes some people longer than others. But definitely go and shout at your GP...promise me you will do it!!
x

Aw sweetie!! Massive hugs :hug:

One thing at a time - deep breath now - and release........

Yes, it does feel like everyone else is falling pregnant like autumn leaves - I think most of us on this forum are in total agreement with you there. Just today I heard my cousin is pregnant with her second, made me feel angry with her, which is mad, but i did.

This is a great place to rant, mainly because most of us are in exactly the same boat as you - i agree with everything you said, and feel all that too.

I do want to reasurre you that not being married doesnt matter! Buying a house together is a massive big deal - and is a huge commitment to each other. Why not get 'long term engaged' though if you are trying and your family is a bit traditional?

PMT is a bitch - I get the sore boobs and headaches and all that emotion crap as well. It will get you down, that's ok. Go and kick your boyfriend - just for fun ;-)

Oh, and then take him to bed - just for fun! xxxxxxxxxx

And make sure you remind me of all this at the end of the month when i turn into 'Satan' (as my husband calls me) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks starfish - this really made me laugh and i will be sure to be there for you. Thanks for being lovely i really appreciate it - busy dust xx

Aw hun i know what u mean havnt got advice really but don't give up keep on trying it will happen. everyone is different i hope you get your BFP soon and i bet you will! xxx :dust:

Thanks chick, baby dust to you and hope you get your BFP too xx

awwww hunni, I feel for you...me and my partner have been TTC for over 4 years now and you imagine what that is like, 15 months aint that long as they say around 2 years before your fall pregnant, so don't worry too much, but yes I know how you feel...

I take it in my stride and try not to think about it too much, as stress can cause you not to fall pregnant. Go with the flow and it will eventually happen. I am 24 years old, so if you ever want to chat just pm me, as it is easier to talk to someone your own age and going through the same thing

Donna xx

Going to PM you huni xxx

Hi Rebecca, i know how you feel i have been ttc for the same amount of time. Why wont the doc do any tests? your age shouldnt be a problem for your GP to do blood tests etc. I know for fertility treatment you have to be over 25 but your GP should definitely definitely do some tests for you as its been 15months. We have recently been told that getting pregnant naturally prob wont happen for us and will have to go down the IVF route, we are waiting for some new test results and will then be told which is the best route for us. Try and stay positive, i know it is hard and as much help as this site is it is still painfull wen people get their BFP after 2 months but it will happen for you, it just takes some people longer than others. But definitely go and shout at your GP...promise me you will do it!!
x

Sorry to hear about your results. Thanks for replying. My doctor said that she will do bloods etc but the proper investigation down below they wouldnt do until i have been trying for 2 years - due to my age. MY doctor is lovely and keeps me really postivie. Just hard as i have wanted children forever i could never dream it would ever be this hard. Good luck to you and PM me to let me know you get on. Thanks for being lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back