Fathers

mum2ollie

Reaction score
hey there ladies.

well its a nice post to post ere, my ex left me when i was 5 months pregant with ollie, his mum n dad dont have anything to do with ollie dont even know hes born or when his birthday is. My OH I met him when i was 5 months pregant in london luton airport met him off his plane then went to london 4 the weekend, from then he asked me to be his gf i said yes.

he has cared 4 me since i was 5 moinths gone with ollies n when ollie was born i know he couldnt be at the birth as it was near xmas and his work wont allow him to take time off then but when i got home he was there the next weekend been a father.

now Ollies 20 months old n my OH still thinks hes the father he treats Ollie like his own. which i love n my OH's family think as ollie as there grandson. i love him 4 it. also Ollie has some of my OH trates lol

its takes a man to make a baby but it takes a realy man to bring up some1 elses.........

aww ur so lucky hun
and ur OH is such a good bloke good on him, nice to know there are decent blokes out there
dont suppose he has a brother does he ??? :wink:

mum2ollie said:
yer he does have a brother lol bt hes got a gf lol

Damn it! :twisted:

Nice to hear a happy story in these parts, proves there is hope for the rest of us :D

aw ur so lucky hun, i totally agree with the last sentance!

Aww thats so lovely, you are all so lucky to have found each other

Thats lovely hun... sounds like you man is a wonderful person :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back