Fat cow (gotta see the dietician)

Toonlass

Reaction score
More moaning from me i'm afraid lol. I went to see the consultant today for my thyroid check (i'm underactive have been for years) My levels are the worst they have ever been and my dose of thyroxine has been doubled :( They popped me on the scale and i have gained just over 6kg's, thats over a stone!!! Now weight gain goes hand in hand with an underactive thyroid but thats taking the pi$$ a bit so they have referred me to a dietician. I feel like a right fatty, they started going on about diabete's and stuff and now i just don't wanna eat.
No wonder i have been tired and cold lately, sodding thyroid :cry: xx

Aww :hug: you are not a fat cow! You have gained weight due to your thyroid :hug: Don't be calling yourself those names, sometimes doctors have a way with words xxxx

You've also gained weight due to your pregency, you need to eat proberly for the little bean so don't even consider not eating :) don't feel like a fat cow xx

:hug:

I have been overactive in the past and I put on weight as I ate so much :mad:

Once they've got your levels sorted hun you'll feel better xxx

:hug: Hope they get your thyroid sorted soon so you can feel better. Don't get down about the weight though, it's not your fault xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back