Fat Baby!!!.... Grrrrrrrr Vent!!!!

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
Sorry i need to vent my annoyance!
my MIL is driving me fricking mad. she thinks she is such a know it all. every time i see her she is obsesed with asking me how much Theo weighs. (you should know what she is super stick thin and is obsessed with exercise, she has had 14kids and looks like a stick insect)
everytime she see theo she always calls him Fat and says "oh god, he got another fold in his arm"... look at his fat legs"... ect ect ect. she tells all her friends that theo is fat, and its driving me mad, me and OH are both tall and big boned, so obviously theo is very tall for his age, and he is solid. but is no way fat (in my opinion) its really getting to me, i was often picked on at young shcool for being bigger then everyone else.. i know i sound petty and people do call babies chubby ect ect, but this is continual. she sqwidges him and says "fat,fat,fat" in his face! AGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I HATE HER!!!!! he has to wear size 6-12months t-shirts becuase he is so tall. she also revels in this, and makes remarks!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry buy does Theo look fat to you???
RIMG0462.jpg

not at all, he looks healthy and happy, tell MIL to naff off !!

How fucking rude!!!

Of course he's not fat, how could he be at his age? He's a gorgeous cuddly babba :)

He's a gorgeous baby and there is NOTHING wrong with his weight!

Tell MIL to get lost!!

xx

hes gorgeous normal and healthy looking, i wouldnt even call him a chubba or chunk (my affectionate terms for beautiful chubby babies...not meant in a derogatory way) grrr stupid women tell her to piss off!

Ps when she next comes round why not cook her a "low fat" curry with plenty of LARD in it :) and some "low fat" treats for after with half a bag of sugar and more lard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nooooooo..... he is gorgeous!!!

Tell her to go get fit and run herself out of your house!

OK so where's the fat???
All i see is a healthy, very happy little boy!!!
I'd get OH to say something to her. He'll soon understand and she's bullying him already to a certain extent.

Fat? What fricking fat?! This is how people end up with self esteem issues. Tell her to sod orf!

OMG What a cow!!!!

Next time you see her say "oh youve let ureself go a bit lately havent you??"

littlepip said:
OMG What a cow!!!!

Next time you see her say "oh youve let ureself go a bit lately havent you??"

That what i was going to sugest. He is not fat, he looks happy and healthy to me as all babys should be.

Next time she say's it just turn round and say "you can talk, you have packed the weight on to, but maby thats down to your age"

2 insults no woman like's eh girls?

I agree, put on weight but probs due to your age comment but also tell her not to be a such a rude old bitch n all if anything gunna give someone a complex its her screaming fat in his face growin up, PLUS hes not fat at all hes a lovely happy looking healthy boy !
Hes gorgoues, chunky babys rock but i wouldnt even say he was chunky he he just looks normal sized to me lol

What a fucking stupid ignorant cow, id smack her next time she says something like that.

How the fuck can a baby be fat, there meant to have folds and look like him, hes beautiful.

Punch the hags lights out.

ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr let us at her, the hag :twisted:

he is soooooo adorable and no an ounce of fat on him, how can a baby be fat ffs???????

He's perfect! Silly woman, I would have a word for definate, if she carries this on when he is old enough to understand it could have horrible effects on him, ask her if she wants to be responsible for his low self esteem???

He's not fat in the slightest, he looks perfectly healthy and happy.
I had the same problem with my MIL it drove me nutty, Jess is in the 98th centile for length and 91st for weight. She used to tell me I needed to cut down the amount of milk she was taking so she'd lose weight. Eventually I had enough and told her if she continued to say things like that she could forget about seeing Jess as I didn't want her to grow up with a complex about her weight. I'm sure she hates me now (think she did anyway though) but I don't have to listen to her comments anymore :)

Of course he isn't fat :hug: :hug: I would have to say something if I was you, or get your DH to do it, as others have said will she continue when he understands and what sort of an effect will that have on his self esteem. I think I would say something like, He is not fat, he is perfect and if you continue to call him fat, we will have to stop seeing you as I don't want him to get a complex about his weight.

Plus f*cking B*tch how dare she call any baby fat :evil: I call Ella chunky or podgy, but I would never call her fat and she is my baby so i can call her what I want!

What a mean old bitch! He is absolutely gorgeous! :wall: Why don't people seem to understand that baby's don't know what greediness is and they eat what they are hungry for and what they need!!!!! Grrrrr pisses me off!!!

He seems absolutely perfect to me. She sounds horrible.

Next time she is holding him and he cries take him off her saying ' Is nanny just too thin and bony for you Theo.... '

See how she likes having her weight rubbed in her nose all the time.

Also, tell her about a 'friend' who's young daughter just admitted to being anorexic cos 'granny' kept saying she was fat or something. A few horror stories might shut her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back