farting

smokey08

Reaction score
Anyone else's LO fart a lot? M loves a good pump before she wakes up.
I always wind her well, so where all the wind is coming from I don't know
She did a big loud on in the waiting room of the docs surgery and everyone looked at me, I was morto.
Gives OH and I a good laugh tho.
I keep saying she might look like me but she has her fathers arse...:rofl:

when j was little he used to ALL the time was so funny!! nowadays he will do but then stops and laughs at himself haha!! or if we burp out loud by accident he copies the noise and then laughs x

All my kids fart quite a bit !! And Rhea burps really loud to that usually gets a laugh in public !! Xxx

Cam's horrendous, can't believe something so small can fart so loud! Lol

Lol phoebe is reallly loud too, it's shocking they can make so much noise lol x

Was just saying in another thread how I'm surprised by how much lo farts lol! Find it so funny xD
And they are proper belters at times! She always looks really satisfied after haha xx

My LO proper strains for a poo then it makes a really loud wet noise as it comes out!!

It gets no better as they get older lol Thomas is at the stage where he now blames everyone else for it or will come up to you turn round and fart and find it absolutely hilarious!!!! Lol I remember when he was about 7 months old we were out and he was pushchair and this bloke was in front of us I said excuse me a few times and he didn't hear me Thomas then farted really loud and laughed to himself and the man turned around and thought it was me!!!!!!! Now that's the height of embarrassment!!!!! Lol needless to say the man moved and we went on our way xxx

Owen did man size farts even when he was a few weeks old!!!

My LO proper strains for a poo then it makes a really loud wet noise as it comes out!!

:rofl:

she does this too...
i find it so funny, during the night we have her bottles made before she even opens her eyes because she gives a string of really loud farts before she wakes up,
the look on her face when we start laughing is so funny, its like she's saying 'what are ye laughing at, i only farted'

Lily loves a good fart!! She sounds like an adult!! So bad was in hospital the day I had her and there was a woman in the cubicle next to me and she had a visitor.. Heard her say 'yeah I'm fine, but those people next door keep farting!' SO embarrassed!! How can a newborn fart like a man??? And my god she STINKS!! Enough to make OH leave the room!!! I love the smiles after like 'yeah I stink but I'm cute so I can!'
Weirdest thing is her poo doesn't smell that bad!!

Last edited:
Hehe my LO is the same....proper stinky and loud! Trumps and burps! She shocks herself sometimes and the lip comes out...very cute! Xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

My dd from being tiny has been a good trumper, takes after her mam! :D

She's at an age now though where I am going to have to start saying if she can possibly try to to trump away from people - I love how picking your nose, having a scratch and trumping is all so natural for kids.

Lily loves a good fart!! She sounds like an adult!! So bad was in hospital the day I had her and there was a woman in the cubicle next to me and she had a visitor.. Heard her say 'yeah I'm fine, but those people next door keep farting!' SO embarrassed!! How can a newborn fart like a man??? And my god she STINKS!! Enough to make OH leave the room!!! I love the smiles after like 'yeah I stink but I'm cute so I can!'

Lol! Kynon is the same and I couldn't believe how loud he was in hospital too, Im sure the other women thought it was me! He's like a little motorbike and now cos we all laugh he does too, so cheeky! He even lifts his legs to do it, proper boy, my oh thinks its great!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yes, he farts allllllll the time. You can feel them coming out as you feed him too lol.

Brody is also a mega loud pooer. He literally shouts it when he does one, pushing it out. He doesn't look in pain, just confused. Wish you could upload vids on here lol. It's like "eeeeeeeeeeeh", but gets really aggressive sounding! Waiting for the day he does it when we're out! Lol.

x

Lol! Kynon is the same and I couldn't believe how loud he was in hospital too, Im sure the other women thought it was me! He's like a little motorbike and now cos we all laugh he does too, so cheeky! He even lifts his legs to do it, proper boy, my oh thinks its great!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

It's so embarrassing!! Noone believes that noise can come from a baby!! Yeah lily does the very long machine gun sound haha!! It's hilarious! If OH ever annoys me at night I'll just whip off her sleeping bag and put it over his head lol!! She's snoring next to me farting away!! When I put my head in her crib to check on her my god the stench!! Haha!!

Lol Alice does farts her dad would be proud of! It's hilarious hearing them on the monitor in the morning. She sometimes gets a little look of confusion when she farts cos I don't think she knows it her bum making that noise :rofl:

That's sooo funny !! ;)

Lol Alice does farts her dad would be proud of! It's hilarious hearing them on the monitor in the morning. She sometimes gets a little look of confusion when she farts cos I don't think she knows it her bum making that noise :rofl:

Love it!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back