• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FAO mums of boys re: sore willy

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
hiya just stripped thomas off for a bath and notised his willy is very sore its right at the base where it mets the rest of his body, its very red looks almost blister like and very sore,
is this something that happens to little boys willies? anyone else had this? we have put some e45 cream on it as its sore all the way round his bum is fine though.
doctors aint open till monday but may call midwife tomorrow or HV if its not a normal thing.
it doesnt seem to worry him hes been fine all day not crying although he has slept alot.
any help/advice would be great
thanks
manda xx

oran used to and s till gets a sore red willy and testicles sometimes, I just put sudocrem on it at every nappy change then after a few days it goes.

DS sometimes gets nappy rash round there, because it's sensitive skin it does look a bit blistery. Try to make sure it's dry after baths & changes, and keep putting cream on until it's better.

If you're worried try nhs direct 0845 46 47 just to check. They're great just as a reassurance if you're not sure (I phoned them earlier today! :wink: )

Last edited:
Hey Hun,

Hope little Thomas is doing well.

Have you changed wipes or nappies or bath stuff at all? Not experienced this with Chester touch wood but could be a reaction or like the other girls said maybe nappy rash

thanks all, will make sure the area stays dry
nope kiki not changed anything of his since he was born, so hopefully its just a simple case of nappy rash of sorts
and hes doing great thanks for asking :D
manda xx

Yeh my son gets sore bits there to. I put sudocrem there and then vasiline over the top of the cream to protect it from absorbing into the nappy. usually goes over night then. :)

hayden gets that too..i guess it must get hot and agitated where the two bits meet..as the other girls said a bit of sudocream at each nappy change does the trick nicely- i put powder first to make sure its all dry then some sudocream of bepanthen(sp)

thanks seems it is a little boy thing then :)
looks alot better today have been using sudacream on him
thanks again
manda xx

haha! i should hope its a boy thing!! id be concerned that there is a bigger problem if a girl was getting nappy rash under her willy!! :shock: :shock: :rotfl:[/b]

Sage said:
haha! i should hope its a boy thing!! id be concerned that there is a bigger problem if a girl was getting nappy rash under her willy!! :shock: :shock: :rotfl:[/b]

haha you know what i ment!! :wink: :wink:
manda xx

hi manda.. try corn flour instead as sudo ruins the nappies.. its probably that he has had a strong wee and its caused a bit of irritation.. eds got one on his testies this weekend.. get some cornflour its about 50p dab it on with ur finger like talc.. or make a paste with water.. its great natural alternitive xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back