FAO Mods/Admin

little*red

Reaction score
Hey Girls :wave:

I didnt know where to post this so i just thought it would be safest here.
I was just wondering if perhaps we could maybe set up a section of the forum for things like blinkies, avatars, signatures, tickers etc. I know i already have a thread for avatars and blinkies but perhaps some people would like to have a bit where they can request a blinkie, siggy, avatar etc and any memeber can make one for them? or people can add their own creations instead of just having mine?
Does that make sense :? ?

Also it would make it easier for members to see them as i some people still dont realise the avatar and blinky thread is there.

Or perhaps just make it a user group like the adult area so that people dont just join and ask for request and never contribut to the forum (perhaps make it so you have,say 10 posts, before you can make a request?).

if its a rubbish idea just tell me to zip it :lol: , but it would be intresting to see if the other forum members would like to see an area like this too.
:D

Hi little*red,

I think this is a lovely idea and will bring it up with the other mods today and we'll be in touch.

Thanks so much for your offer!

Valentine xxx

This sounds like a great idea, I would make some avatars and stuff to go in there :)

(Just cos I have too much time on my hands lol!)

little*red said:
Hey Girls :wave:

I didnt know where to post this so i just thought it would be safest here.
I was just wondering if perhaps we could maybe set up a section of the forum for things like blinkies, avatars, signatures, tickers etc. I know i already have a thread for avatars and blinkies but perhaps some people would like to have a bit where they can request a blinkie, siggy, avatar etc and any memeber can make one for them? or people can add their own creations instead of just having mine?
Does that make sense :? ?

Also it would make it easier for members to see them as i some people still dont realise the avatar and blinky thread is there.

Or perhaps just make it a user group like the adult area so that people dont just join and ask for request and never contribut to the forum (perhaps make it so you have,say 10 posts, before you can make a request?).

if its a rubbish idea just tell me to zip it :lol: , but it would be intresting to see if the other forum members would like to see an area like this too.
:D

Hey little*red,

I've spoken to the other moderators and wondered about what you thought of this as a suggestion:-

We don't really want to add another section to the forum at the moment but will move your avatars and blinkies thread to Technical Support & Updates (it currently sits in Introduce Yourself). New and old members are perhaps more likely to check here to update or use a new avatar and/or blinky.

We are also due to send out the May newsletter (delivered via email to members) and we will highlight your avatar and blinky thread in here and offer that members can PM you with ideas or designs.

If anyone else, like x-kirsty-x, would like to add to the list of avatars and blinkies you offer, maybe they could email/PM them to you and you could add them to the original thread?

I hope that all sounds okay to you. I'll PM this message to you too as I'm sure you are very busy with your lovely little girl!

Thanks again

Love

Valentine xxx

I was thinking maybe we could change the title of the techical Support bit to something that includes the av and ticker stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back