FAO April Mummies

Kat@girlracer

Reaction score
Are your little ones going through the night now?

Lucy has started sleeping from 9-5am which i'm not grumbling at!!! :dance:

You don't realise how much better you feel after having some sleep! I normally feed her every 3-4 hours through the day & night

Woohoo!!! :cheer:

Well done, that's great! Austin isn't particularly consistent at night, he will go down any time between 9pm and 11pm, I give him a dream feed when I go to bed (usually between 10:30pm and 11:30pm). If I'm lucky he only wakes at 4am, if not he will wake at 2am, 4am, 6am and then come into our bed until 7:30am when we get up.

It's knackering, OH occasionally does the first feed with EBM but I always wake up anyway even if I don't have to get up.

He slept 12-7am once, that was great!

Dylan tends to wake every three hours on a normal night..he has been awake on and off from 6.30 with a farty bum :rotfl:

Libby is quite good with bedtime - she'll usually go sleep about 9.30 ish then sleep till 5am, occasionally she'll wake once but thats usually about 3.30am, in which case she'll then sleep till about 7am.

I had an email newsletter through the other day that said babies of around 2-3months are considered to 'sleep through' when they sleep for up to 5 hours without waking for a feed, as their tummies are still so tiny.

Emmylou said:
.I had an email newsletter through the other day that said babies of around 2-3months are considered to 'sleep through' when they sleep for up to 5 hours without waking for a feed, as their tummies are still so tiny.

:rotfl: what the hell happend to Olivia then, she still wakes more than3 times :rotfl:

Tasha20 said:
Emmylou said:
.I had an email newsletter through the other day that said babies of around 2-3months are considered to 'sleep through' when they sleep for up to 5 hours without waking for a feed, as their tummies are still so tiny.

:rotfl: what the hell happend to Olivia then, she still wakes more than3 times :rotfl:

I'll ask Libby to have a little word shall i? :hug:

After me moaning yesterday, Austin slept from 10pm until 5am last night! I didn't give him his dreamfeed as an experiment, so I'm going to do the same tonight and fingers crossed he'll do the same again...

After me moaning yesterday, Austin slept from 10pm until 5am last night! I didn't give him his dreamfeed as an experiment, so I'm going to do the same tonight and fingers crossed he'll do the same again

wow thats great.

Dylan had a good night too he slept from 11 till 3 then till 6 then woke up at 8.30 to get up and go back to sleep downstairs :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back