Family Guy???

The attractive thing about Seth McFarlane is his humour, I mean imagine being married to him!
Love the episode where Lois becaomes a model and starts taking slimming tablets and going out getting wasted every night.
i also love the one where Peter gets the gay injection and it runs out just as he's about to take part in a gay gang bang x

Yeah it is his sense of humour! For those who think family guy is funny I recommend watching 'The Roast of Charlie Sheen' it's presented by Seth and comedians basically take turns in ripping Charlie sheen and each other apart! Trust me u will be gasping throughout! It's really shocking but very funny stuff, the sort thing a fan of family guy would find funny xx

I dont understand how people cannot find family guy funny, just cant get my head around it x

D'ya ever see the episode where they interview loads of people and ask their views on family guy and they all hate it? Its basically taking the piss out of people who don't like the show lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Just watched the episode where they get a replacement for Brian, they call him 'New Brian'. The 'I love farts' song Peter and new Brian sing is really funny!

I looove family guy...me and dh watch it every night. I buy my brother them all on dvd at xmas and birthdays etc

xxx

D'ya ever see the episode where they interview loads of people and ask their views on family guy and they all hate it? Its basically taking the piss out of people who don't like the show lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hahaha yeah, that is genius! They get some proper stiffs who hate it lol x

Hahaha I would like my baby like stewie as well.. Although he's trying to kill his mom all the time he can't live without her and he know sit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back