Family Guy???

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I love it so so much!!!
It is one of the few things that makes me LOL :D
Anyone else like it? xx

Nah they add to his personality lol I'm watching family guy now, actually turned off NCIS for it which says something for me!

I'm watching it too! This is a good episode. Treat em mean keep em keen lol
Lol at Stewie with pubes :rofl: x

I'm just hangin out, just me and my pubes... LOL!

Before I watched these movies women only made me cry through my penis hahahaha x

I <3 family guy!! Before this I didn't believe in women and unicorns!

I love family guy!! It is so hilarious!!
One of the funniest things is where Peter is taking part in a spelling bee and wins, and Meg says 'you're a smart fella dad' and Peter says 'And ur a fart smeller Meg' and farts in her face LMAO. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hahaha that is great! I also love the episode where their house is being burgled and they are in the underground bunker. They send meg out through an air vent to get a sandwich and meg gets arrested for sexually harassing the burglars! x

Hahahaha oh Meg!! I love it when Peter does the raspberry thing everytime Chris says 'Meg'!! xx

Oh wow, I LOVE family guy - my husband does the best Stewie impressions, and the old paedo guy with his dog is just soooo wrong it's hilarious! In fact the whole thing is so wrong!! I love the camp Alien with his 'iddy biddy mouth' and the camp shark lol.

I also love all the star wars episodes with Stewie as Darth Vader!!

Lol my hubby does the best Mr Herbert impression. Its sick cuz he sounds exactly like Herbert the pervert lol.
'Get yo fat ass back here' LOL eewwwwww!!

Awh its just such a feel good, funny show!

'Hey 911, yeah its Quagmire, yeah its stuck in a window this time'
Hahaha!

Have you heard the camp guy when he's answering the 911 calls?? haha
Camp guy ; hellow 911
Lady: theres someone in my house
Camp guy: aww you're lucky, I never get visitors
Lady: *screams* theyre coming up stairs
Camp guy: I hope those beds are made

Theres loads more but i cant remember - get it on youtube, you will die laughing :D xx

I like it, my OH is in love with it!

The new episodes, with Herman (I think thats his name), the old pervert, and he chases chris down the street, i think he was on drugs or something lol.

Ooh, and the one where the news woman is murdering people, she goes to get Lois, so stewie shoots her and says 'if anyones gonna take that bitch down, its gonna be me' hahaha!

I also love Peter singing "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" hahaha x

I like it, my OH is in love with it!

The new episodes, with Herman (I think thats his name), the old pervert, and he chases chris down the street, i think he was on drugs or something lol.

Ooh, and the one where the news woman is murdering people, she goes to get Lois, so stewie shoots her and says 'if anyones gonna take that bitch down, its gonna be me' hahaha!

Herbert the pervert. He's so sick lol.

And the greased up deaf guy - how random lol. X

Love the one where Brian takes Meg to the prom and Meg falls in love with Bryan and kidnaps him.
"you do love me Brian, you do love me"
Love when she makes him a pie with her hair in it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back