Cheapie tests

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I have to say that these tests - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1 I've found pants!! The seller has lots of good ratings and sends them out really fast, but the actual tests I really don't like.
The only lines I've been getting on them are very very pale, I've had one pale pink line and that's it. They are supposed to be more sensitive than clearblue yet I've had 2 BFPs with them. I had some Acon tests arrive this morning that I got pale lines last Fri on (remember the vid and pic) that are now really dark (this morning, yay :cheer: ).
Just don't like them at all :shakehead: They've had me really worrying that my HCG levels aren't increasing etc etc.

Don't know what you ladies think of them, but am just warning others of my experience :)

I'm not fond of the strips myself but buy different ones from that TK seller only problem I have is the EPU use **** strips so when I use them I can see what they see & believe me it really doesn't help much :wall:

cant believe how many people are having trouble with the cheapie tests lately :( its getting worse everyday xxxxxxx

Kina said:
The only lines I've been getting on them are very very pale, I've had one pale pink line and that's it. They are supposed to be more sensitive than clearblue yet I've had 2 BFPs with them. I had some Acon tests arrive this morning that I got pale lines last Fri on (remember the vid and pic) that are now really dark (this morning, yay :cheer: ).
quote]
Congrats on your darker line honey!!! :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :dance: :dance: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back