Fake tan?

Rachel

Reaction score
I've always been really pale and I hate it but whenever I've used fake tans in the past they go streaky, orange or both :|

Can anyone recommend a good fake tan that dosen't go streaky and is easy to do at home? Or am I just best off going to a salon to get it done?

I've got a StTropez trial kit thing here but im unsure about using it. Does StTropez streak? Is it easy to apply etc? Or should I not bother with it?

Any tips for doing it right and not making it go streaky or orange etc?

I had a St Tropez spray tan done in a salon and it looked really natural the following day (after the oompa loompa effect had washed off! :rotfl: ) I said to the lady doing it that I was scared of being orange and she said that St Tropex doesn't go orange, so it should be ok.

St Tropez is pretty easy to use, do you have the lotion or spray?
Make sure you have a good bath and scrub with Step 1 (Exfoliant), i make sure i pay lots of attention to my ankles and elbows as this is were i have harder skin so give extra scrubs!, then do step 2 (lotion), then step 3 (Lotion or spray) make sure you use gloves! You can see where you putting it as you do it and may need help from a partner or friend if you want to do the areas you cant reach!

If you dont want to use these type of fake tans then the other best version i have used is Olay which is about £5 and can get it in superdrug, ebay, boots etc. Moisturize your skin everyday or as often as you want to build up the tan (I got more comments when wearing this one!)
Olay.jpg

Good Luck

Im really pale too and everything i used went streaky even lotions with gradual tan goes streaky with me lol. I have once used a spray from fake bake lol, everyone said i would go really orange, but i tried it anyway. The colour sprays on which is fab as you can see if youve missed any bits. Its does go on orangish but once it had fully dried which wasnt long, i had a quick rinse in the shower and all the orange came off and made the tan look really natural. Only prob is, its about £25 i think, i bought it while on offer, so waiting for it to come down again in price lol.

im mega mega pale and the ONLY thing that works on me that looks natural is San Tropez... worth spending the extra on and ya get loads outta bottle... I had the spray, you can see where your putting it on as it comes out like tan and gets darker and the spray bottle works at all angles xxx

im mega mega pale and the ONLY thing that works on me that looks natural is San Tropez... worth spending the extra on and ya get loads outta bottle... I had the spray, you can see where your putting it on as it comes out like tan and gets darker and the spray bottle works at all angles xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back