Fainter line...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hey Ladies...so, on Sunday I got a faint line on the OPK, yesterday it was the same but today it is a little fainter...what could that mean?
xxx

Probably Ovulation has been and gone I'm not sure hun x

Did you have more to drink today than yesterday?
Keep testing for next few days and see what happens
i never got very dark lines when I used opk's

Still have loads of them left so might try again with them in July

No, I had less today, didn't have any drink or go to the loo after about 3:30, was busting by the time I got in from work!! Train delays didn't help!!!
BD'd last night and told OH we have to do it tonight too so guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens with tomorrow's test...if its darker or if its gone completely...
xxxx

yeah sounds like your surge is over so i think you've bedded at the right time.

Thanks Ladies...is it possible then to get a positive but it not be as dark as the test line?
xxx

Hi jar jar it's still fairly early on in your cycle so i would say to keep testing. The faint lines can vary in strength from one day to the next its only when the line is as dark or darker than the control line that its a positive. One month for me the line was only almost as dark as the control line but u could still see it was very dark. Hope that helps.

Thanks hun...hopefully I will get a darker line today when I test again cos we didn't BD last night... :mad:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back