Fainted on train this morning :(

Kim1

Reaction score
i always find myself having to stand on the train all the way to London Bridge. This morning i was feeling extremely hungry but didnt have time to eat anything before i left and had run out of cereal bars to take on the way... i came over all funny and thought i was going to be sick, my ears strarted ringing and i was struggling to stand, before i knew it i was on the floor! v embarrassing. then we pulled into London Bridge. Two very sweet guys stayed with me and helped me up and gave me some food! i felt a bit better after eating but still very shaky. i stayed at the station for a bit before attempting the rest of the journey into work! i usually then get the tube but took the bus instead. i will defenitely make sure i carry lots of food with me from now on!

ah you poor thing! I know exactly how you feel. When I was about 28 weeks my husband and I went to do our grocery shopping and I felt a rush to my head and just knew I was going to pass out. I warned my husband and asked him to ask one of the staff if we could sit in the back room (I didn't want to faint in front of everyone in Tesco!). They were really good about it and before they could get me a chair I was knocked out on the floor! My hubby handled it really well and called 999 but baby was moving fine so I didn't need to go A&E luckily. It turned out that I was low on iron and have been on iron tablets since, so maybe it's worth mentioning to your midwife on your next appointment.

I can imagine what it must be like travelling on the tube, it gets extremely hot and stuffy on there. It's probably a good thing to carry some snacks like a cereal bar in your bag. Glad you are ok!

Aww I hope your OK, set your alarm 10 mins earlier and have some cereal or something in the morning? Will be well worth it. I have had to do it cause without breakfast in the morning I have found myself fainting!

Really hope you are ok now :) x

We went to the zoo when I was about 20 weeks and we were in the reptile house, I started to come over all funny and thought I was going to feint so I asked my OH to hurry me out into the fresh air (not easy to do quickly when on crutches!). We sat on the wall outside and I started to feel sick, we were right next to the toilets but I knew that I wouldn't make it, before I knew it I was throwing up infront of everyone, kids included, I had nowhere to hide!! A member of staff came over and asked if she could get me anything to help and all I could do was apologise, I was so ashamed, haha!! It's tough being pregnant!

xxx

Awww thats not so good hun. I agree with SKR_derby maybe metion it to your midwife.
Hope you feel ok this evening

awww this is something im dreading it must have been awful for you hun, my mum fainted a lot during all her pregnancies and we both have very low blood pressure so im sure ive got it all to come! x

Please make sure u have nibbles in ur bag at all times. It's crutial.
I'm so glad ur ok.
Even at 26 weeks + I'm still getting those dizzy spells when I don't eat.
Sometimes I'm not hungry but I stll get badgered to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back