Faint positive unsure.

Bigred92

Reaction score
Aunt flow only came for 1 day in April, this month it is due again and not here. I took a test today and this was the result...this isn’t my first rodeo, I’ve got one child already...so I know if my period is already a month late, I should have a BFP at this point not a faint line...I know most people Don’t like blue dye tests but they confirmed my last pregnancy, and this line showed up within the first minute of taking the test. I know evap lines are an issue sometimes, so I want to at least clear the high likelihood of that up before anyone asks me how long I waited after taking the test...this would be the third test I’ve taken in the last couple of weeks and every single one has been faint and there is no pregression, even if I have tried different tests the result is the same.

B54BA660-526B-4A21-8897-3905A4D6AF35.jpeg

After seeing so many test results like this on here. I'd take it as a negative. Those blue dyes are just horrible. I see the faintest line but it just looks like loads other test have been unfortunately negative. I hope I'm wrong.
Have u any pink dye ones u could test with and u will know for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back