Facebook...

LucyD

Reaction score
SO..all family & close friends have been told in person and now its time for everyone else to find out so we can relax & start to enjoy this.

I want to put something on facebook but I am not one of these 'look at me' types but I like to do do things differently & usually like to add a bit of humour to things. I am not one for boring status updates. Want to write something witty.......but need help/suggestions if you have any.

If I can't come up with anything I guess its just gonna have to be the scan piccy posted!

Please help :lol:

I put a picture of a bun in an over as my profile picture and let them figure it out ;)

I never bothered with a scan picture at all actually . Once people realised and asked "is there a bun in the oven " I just said yes and left it at that ,

My friend put.. "Who knew I could make my own people".

Xx

I put up a picture of me and my husband holding a jar of prego pasta sauce. (Not sure if you can get it in the UK) I didn't ever put any scan pics.

Someone on my facebook the other day put 3 pairs of slippers by the fire. His, hers and a little tiny baby pair. I thought that was so cute!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

I never put a scan picture on. My uterus is private. Haha.
I put a photo of some little booties I bought and said these will be filled in August. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back