Facebook

my hubbys name is Ray and i put this as my status:

"Ray, is it ok to tell everyone we're pregnant now?!"

I really like this!!

OH and I both announced on facebook the day of our 12 week scan at 14 weeks. Just in a boring way really but we wanted everyone to know once we knew the scan had gone well. We both also put scan pics up - we were too excited not to!! Oh had wanted to tell people from 5 weeks when we found out ourselves. I think I did well to keep him quiet till the scan. It becomes even more exciting once people know, doesn't it?

I also really like the bun in the oven pictures. I might change my profile pic to something similar even though everyone already knows! If you girls don't mind me stealing the idea!

I wanted to announce it, but not in a to obvious way.. so I put on there.... I have a bump and that I must stop walking in to things.. not sure it was obvious enough though!! Had one congratulations xx

Still no replies lol , im just going to leave it and post the odd pregnancy related status now I think .

tinytoes, i love your idea - so much that i have just stolen it for myself!! will let you know if anyone catch's on!!!

I announced mine a couple hours after my first scan. it was mine and bf's anniversery so i just put a piccy up and labelled it 'Look what he got me for our anniversery'

lots of comments piled in!

Oh, I've loved reading through all these! So lovely :)
I can't wait to be able to do it (fingers crossed all is ok) - our 12 week scan is on valentines day so perhaps I can say something related to that :)

put your little 1 in a big sister t shirt and take a pic ha ha

I just announced it as I hater keeping it secret lol :D I have quite a few belly and scan pics on there but theyre all in a private album and only people I specifically allow can see, so basically only my best friend my mum and sister lol, as I havent invited anyone else :D Dont want everyone seeing ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back