Eye keeps twitching!

charlene09

Reaction score
All day i have had this annoying twitch in my eye, to the extent where i went and smashed my head off the wall.

Dont know weather it has anything to do with pregnancy but i looked on the internet and it said it is something to do with pregnancy so i aint sure, And i have never heard of it.

As anyone else experienced this before getting there Bfp x

I have never heard of this.. Google can be dangerous while in the 2WW

I've never heard of it having anything to do with pregnancy but I get it sometimes too, usually when I'm tired

I know i have noticed this Febmum2be :) everything you type in has something to do with pregnancy (so it says).
I havent stopped sleeping Sam's mum, every night I have been awfully tired like last night I went to sleep at 10:00 and woke up at 3:00 this after noon ! xx

i get that twitching alot an im 20 weeks preg wtf all that bout?! lmao.
its annoying i thought it was just me hahax

iv had twitchy eye alot but not since being preg i look in a mirror it always seem to stop it for a while

I've been getting a really twitchy eye too! Just lasts about 30secs at a time, a few times a day. Not sure if it's been more than a month now, but I'd put it down to tiredness and not associated it with being preggers. How odd.... xx

Hi Charlene99
I originally trained as an Ophthalmic Optician (although had a career change since then). I've never heard about a link with pregancy, but the twitchy eye is definitely linked to tiredness. I guess pregnancy = more tiredness, so in theory there could be an indirect link if the pregnancy is making you more tired than usual.
Fingers crossed this is a good sign for you!
Xx

I used to get this at work when tired and stressed , but when you get it you tend to get it for a few weeks till you calm down and get some sleep

Take care

Thankyou well AF's a no show so thats probaby a good sign xx

I get a twitchy left eye whether I'm pregnant or not. I get it when I'm tired/stressed or been working on a computer x

I have never ever heard of this being a pregnancy symptom!!

awwww! Thats cute :)

Thats all i had aswell as heartburn :D , was quite shocked bfp this month but no symptoms the months before bfn LOADS of symptoms haha x

I have had this quite badly for the past 4 weeks or so! I really don't think it's anything to do with the pregnancy, but it can be caused by stress. Finding out you're expecting can draw up all sorts of emoitions, plus we're also moving house so I think mine is caused by everything that is going on. Even my work colleague noticed and was like "Oh my god your eye is going crazy!"

So it could be stress hun. Oh and BIG CONGRATS by the way! xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back