Extreme Tiredness??

Froslass

Reaction score
Hiya,

Was just wondering if anyone else was feeling constantly tired? It doesn't matter how much sleep I get, I could still sleep all day and night, and I can hardly keep my eyes open!

I slept in till noon today, and I already feel like I could go for a nap again! It's been like this for the past few days :( x

I thought I was supposed to get lots of energy now? x I just want to sleep ALL the time :oooo:

I'm the same. One of the arguments with the OH at the weekend surprisingly, he nastily said about how much I'm sleeping and that's all I ever seem to want to do.
I slept pretty much ok last night, but bloody hell, I'm exhausted today. I've been struggling all day to keep my eyes open. I was hoping to go home early from work today and spend a couple hours catchign on on some zzzzzz's this afternoon but someone went and arranged a meeting at 2.30 til 4pm :( Don't they know I need an afternoon nap! :p
I was really tired the first few weeks then I got to be ok, but this last week or two I've gone back to being tired again like I was at the beginning of the pregnancy xxxx

I am tired all the time too, and I think I am not low in iron.

I'm so tired all the time too, I'm in bed at 9.30 most nights just now and I still feel tired the next day xx

I went to bed at about 11 last night, after sleeping til 3:30 yesterday afternoon! And now I've been up about 10 minutes... Sooo tired... My midwife laughed when I told her how much I'm sleeping... Hrmph... lol xx

Extreme tiredness is a common symptom of pregnancy

I've been exactly the same, kind of getting used to it, I try and catch a nap whenever I can, unfortunately I cant really sleep when I want though as I have to get up for work and take the wee one to school. Could sleep all day if I could, but doubt it would be a good idea to get used to doing that.

I'm the same. One of the arguments with the OH at the weekend surprisingly, he nastily said about how much I'm sleeping and that's all I ever seem to want to do.
I slept pretty much ok last night, but bloody hell, I'm exhausted today. I've been struggling all day to keep my eyes open. I was hoping to go home early from work today and spend a couple hours catchign on on some zzzzzz's this afternoon but someone went and arranged a meeting at 2.30 til 4pm :( Don't they know I need an afternoon nap! :p

This happened to me today!! Tried and failed to finish work early to have a nap as feel tired out at the moment no matter how much sleep I get, eventually got home 4.30, then oh came home found me napping and had a huge row with me about it, even tho he has been so supportive up until now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back