Ex's Mum

Misslarue

Reaction score
I'm not one for emotional threads! I wasn't going to write this, but I can't stop thinking about her. My ex fiancees mum died on Sunday :cry: :cry: I only found out tonight.
I broke up with him a decade ago but I have always remained close to him and his family, especially one of his brothers.
I didn't know she was ill. I saw her a year ago at her sons wedding but she had been ill and not told anyone. By the time she went to the doctors she had breast cancer that had spread to her bones. I can't believe she has gone. She was such a lovely, caring lady. She took me in when I was 17 and let me live with her rent free for 2 years. Bless her lil heart. I feel so much for her 5 children. I have always been close to my ex and his brother, who's wedding I went too. She has always been good to me and even took me and my granddad on holiday years ago. Her funerals on Friday. She doesn't want flowers, instead she wants donations to the RSPCA dogs fund, that's how lovely she was.
Sorry to whinge, I just needed to share as no-one around me really knew her. :hug: :hug: :hug:

My ex fiance's father died last year - we split up 9 years ago. I was surprised how upset I felt :hug: :hug:

Makes you think how short life is doesn't it. It's hard to get your head around :doh:

aww hunni :hug: :hug:
its amazing how attactched you get isnt it

hun i know we have spoken on PM about this but hope your ok and you know where i am if you want to talk.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back