Exeter Newbie/ 20th Dec 06 anyone else?

snowbunny

Reaction score
Hello everyone, due on the 20th dec before dating scan which i have next week.

Anyone else due this time? How scarey is the scan?

I'm new to the Exeter area and desperate for friends, especially pregnant ones.

Hope every one well and happy.

Love Snowbunny

Hi, I'm new too, I am due just a couple of days before you are, December 18th!

I had my scan 3 days ago and was measured at 12 weeks 1 day. So my due date was put back by 5 days. So hopefully this little one will arrive before christmas :)

The picture is in my siggy. It was so exciting, we managed to get 3 pictures, which was great. This is our 1st baby, I am 21 from the north east!

Good luck with your scan, when are you having it?

Hiya, i had scan on friday it was excellent! I'm due on the 19th, in the middle of you both, i's my first and i'm 22 from the North West.

Hello again! The midwife saw me today and said i'm due the 20th not the 19th. She has booked me in with the consultant at the end of July to confirm though, shouldn't think it'll matter coz the little angel can pop out at any time but it's nice to know. :lol:

There seems to be quite a few of us due at christmas!

Had my scan dates were spot on still due 20th Dec. Was anyone elses scan really rough and quite painfull. I could hardly walk for a few mins after. The sonographer was really disinterested in the whole thing. wouldn't even turn the screen for me to see properly.

Everything was ok though and it was amazing to see our baby for the first time. I got 3 scan pics too.

Hope you are all well.

Snowbunny X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back