Anyone due jan 17th ??

Sparkles_25

Reaction score
Hello everyone im new to the forum , im currently 26 weeks + 2 days with my second child , I have one son Liam whos 6 and weve found out that we are expecting another baby boy ! Just wondered if anyone else was due around this time as it would be nice to share experiences !

HI Sparkles, welcome to the January Mums!

I am due on the 28th, which is a bit after you.

How has your pregnancy been so far?

Hi there

hows you??

Im convinced im due on the 14th Jan but the hospital says the 22nd, so you never know, i might have it inbetween on the 17th! lol

Hi sparkles

I am due on January 18 (but if i put the conception date into a pregnancy due date calculator it gives me January 17).

Its good to have other people to share experience/worries with.

Do you have a big bump? Mine is very big (one woman i met last week told me it was like a plum pudding - charming!)

Jacq x

thanks for ur replies everyone !! my pregnancy so far has been pretty good im starting to get tired again and i think because we have to get through xmas first its hard to think of everything we need to buy etc , for the past few weeks ive been buying baby bits but have decided that for now ill have to concentrate on xmas prezzies and get that out the way its one less worry isnt it ! Lol @ plum pudding thats so funny ! well my best mate now calls me munchkin because she says im so cuddly with this extra weight ive put on ! i have some bump pics and pics of my little boy liam as well as a pregnancy journal on my website so if u fancy a peek just click on the link below ! I think im quite big what do u ladies think ?! the bump pics are in part 2 of my website which u can get to by going to the links page , how are all of u feeling at the moment ?!

Your bump looks very neat, I feel like I am carrying a mini sumo wrestler.

Am in the process of now trying to get some more, non-hideous maternity clothes. I am not a fan and am reluctant to spend money on clothes i can only wear for 3 months. Will have to bite the bullet and get something, either that or stay in the house for the next 3 months with a dressing gown on!

I am like you, concentrating on christmas presents at the moment. I havent bought anything for the baby yet, if I knew what it was I would probably be more inclined to go and spend some money.

I have made a decision to have ordered a pram by the end of this month at the very latest. Where do we start!

Jacq x

Your bump looks great to me! Very neat and probably about right for a second baby.

I have nearly finished my xmas shopping just in case I suddenly get very big and can't get around the shops easily later on.

Your website is great.

:D :D

yes thats what im thinking about ! being too big to even get myself around the shops and all the queing up i dont think my hormones will be able to take it ! what im thinking is to maybe buy a couple of xmas presents a week and see what we have by december ...then we will buy the rest of the important baby bits like the cot etc and anything else we need we could ask of our family to get us for xmas presents so its not so much money to spend out ! wow ladies we really did pick a good time to get pregnant didnt we lol !! :D

Hello

Welcome, im due Jan 14th so were close!!!, if you ever wanna chat you can add me to your msn. I like your site, i wish i was as small as you lol, i look much bigger!!! :shock: oh well.
Take care Katrina

hi sparkles.

im due on 18th jan. this will be my 2nd child as my other will be 6 on monday. good luck with th rest of your pg. anytime you need a chat just contact us all.

take care
claire
xxx

hi charlie my little boys 6 too his birthday was in june , do you know what ur having this time around or u waiting for a surprise ?! Its going really quick now dont u think everyone ! once xmas is out the way we will be looking forward to having our babies ! :D

thanks katrina for being so kind about the size of my bump ! ive got a lot of people saying that im huge but have u noticed that some days ur bump looks big then other days it looks to have shrunk ?!

Hello

Your welcome :D , Oh and i do i just mentioned the size of my tummy to my bf before he went to work, the other day i grew in size and now ive shrunk a little, wierd how that works???? I wonder if this will continue happening till the very end, i guess we'll have to wait and see!!!
Well like ive said before feel free to contacy me or any other lady on the forum, if you need to talk.
Katrina

hi sparkles :)

not 2 sure what we are having yet. only been given a 70%chance its another boy! we really dont mind though wat it is as long as he or she is healthy. hope your ok.

take care
claire
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back