Need a winge, moan & some hugs

lisa-marie

Reaction score
Well my due date was Friday 30th & no signs as yet of baby making an appearance. i have stayed off the forum/emails/facebook for a few days as I have been so fed up with ppl messaging me saying any news. I want this baby to arrive more than anyone & if i had any news I would shout it from the roof tops.

I think the hardest part is our best friends were due two days before us & they had there little one at the weekend dont get me wrong I am so happy for them but also at the same time so jealous. I find that difficult as it is not like me at all. We have been to see them & had a little cuddle but I just kept thinking when am I going to hold mine.

i am fed up of not being able to get up off the sofa or out of bed without my pelvis going stiff and horrible pains. Fed up of feeling like an invalid and going stir crazy, fed up of trying to get to sleep.

The phone rings & i let it go to answerphone now for example my mum phoned today to remind me about a family birthday in case I had forgotten but she said i'm not checking up on you to see if there is any signs. Now i love my mum to bits but i just feel so bad for thinking just leave me alone!

DH has been brilliant tonight when I let it all out to him & is going to work from home tomorrow.

Sorry for the rant in tears now just needed to let it out
xxxxxxx

Lets hope within the next few days that baby decides to make an apperance, and you finally get to hold your lo in your arms :D

it will all be over soon hun and you will have your LO to cuddle, heres lots of hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope something happens for you soon. I know how frustrating the waiting can be, I'm starting to feel a bit like that too and I've still got a few days till my due date.

I'm sure your LO will make an appearance soon

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun, the last few days/weeks are so tough. I bet it feels like bubs is never coming. But I promise you your baby will make an appearance soon! Just think that all this waiting will make it even more special when you finally have baby in your arms
:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: im so sorry that you feel so down and hope bubs makes an appearance for you asap :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know its hard but try n keep ur chin up n think postitive,ur need all ur energy for the birth :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Sending lots of hugs and labour dust!

I hope your baby makes a show soon! keep smiling darling

xx

Oh hun Im so sorry you are feeling so down, and I cant say I blame you - the last few weeks of pregnancy are miserable (or were for me), and I know exactly what you mean about the constant pain, and only being able to waddle, rather than walk!

I absolutely promise you that once your LO arrives you will feel like a different women...........and all the aches, pains and heartburn etc will be gone! You just have to come to terms with sleep deprivation then :D

I know its easy to say but you will be holding your LO soon, really soon and it will be worth the wait!!

Huge :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hun im here for you should u need to chat

*************sending you labour vibes your way**************************************

huge hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

This last bit is the pits and it's even more cruel when you go over. You're so nearly there now though- just think of how far you've come :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's all worth it, really really really. No one would have more than one kid if it wasn't!

+++

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i went 14 days over with 1st hun, i know how ur feeling, really hope things happen very soon for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you all so much for the kinds words & hugs they all really helped! :hug:

Well today i decided to keep moving so i hoovered stairs, mopped floors in living room, kitchen, utility even cleaned the oven. Think it has helped as started to looe my plug all day & tonight have had back ache every 15 mins for last couple of hours even in bath & afterwards so hopefully things are moving :pray:

lisa-marie said:
Thank you all so much for the kinds words & hugs they all really helped! :hug:

Well today i decided to keep moving so i hoovered stairs, mopped floors in living room, kitchen, utility even cleaned the oven. Think it has helped as started to looe my plug all day & tonight have had back ache every 15 mins for last couple of hours even in bath & afterwards so hopefully things are moving :pray:

hope this is the start for you hun x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi hun.. hope you're feeling better now. Have plenty of baths and just relax. Don't do ANYTHING else.. just relax. Maybe baby is thinking "Mummy is always so busy so I'll just sit here for a bit until she finds time for labour" lol!! :lol:

Seriously hun.. take it easy.. have a bath, use massaging oils on your tummy it might help bring something on.. if you have a ball then bounce on that to try and bring it on.. go for short walks..

I'm sorry I couldn't be much help.. it's hard for me to imagine what it must be like for you..

Here's some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back