Exercise

Simoneh00

Reaction score
Im a lazy mare and I do not deny it :lol:
However, can anyone recommend an exercise dvd I could do that's low impact? I don't have time away from my kids and can't take both swimming without taking another 2 adults or I wouldn't get a swim and I walk 2 miles or more per day already. I tried my ministry of sound one but it's just too much xx

tapatalking!!!

Do you like yoga?
I got geri halliwells yoga dvd a few months ago and when I first started it I was thinking 'surely this is doing nothing for me' but after 45 minutes I suddenly realised I'd never been so exhausted haha!
Its definitely good for lazy people like me because you end up doing more exercise before realising you're tired and giving up!
Its only about a fiver off amazon too. I have to get a new one because I left mine in the dvd player when I gave my dvd player away ... durrrrr. xxx

Ooh I might Google that. Never tried yoga before. Thanks :)

tapatalking!!!

Do you have a Wii or Xbox with Kenect?
Wii fit has some gentle yoga exercises on it and gentle step arobics thing too.

Kenect is more fun tho and has loads of stuff too.

I've got an xbox (well 2 lol we're gamer geeks) but no kinect. Always an option to buy other though x

tapatalking!!!

Hubby went halfs on Xbox for my xmas pressie in new year sales :p Got Kinect with it and at first I was hmm but now I love it. Especially Star Wars and the dance off bit on it hehe.

Just a shame I've been feeling too sick to use it lately :(

Yoga is great, but make sure it's a pregnancy specific one as some of the poses are too strong for your ligaments as the pregnancy progresses. I go to unity yoga and you can buy her DVD off of the website if you google it. There are various length sessions on there if your having a tired day you can do a shorter one. Plus it's also got a birth prep section and a list natal recovery session focussing on getting your muscles etc back into shape.
Defo worth a look xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back