Exercise DVDs

pixie17

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could recommend and exercise dvds for pregnant women? I am keen to keep up some sort of exercise routine and like the idea of getting a dvd i can use at home (in between bouts of 'morning' sickness etc). There seems to be a lot out there and would like some feedback on what dvd's others found appropriate. Pre pregnancy I would go to the gym maybe twice a week and do 20 mins cardio (usually cross trainer) and then do some hand weights, sit ups and stretches. Im looking for something not as demanding as my previous routine but will keep me fit and toned.

I found a great iphone app, pilates for pregnancy, no cardio but strength and toning exercises for each trimester. Quite a nice app and I like what i've done so far, would love to hear if you find a good dvd too though :) x

I still just go to the gym most days and do both cardio and weights. I see a trainer now once a month to alter my routine so I stay safe as I grow. I found my energy really came back in tri 2 but during tri 1 I prob only managed 2 or 3 times a week as I felt sick morning noon and night! Most of the DVDs out there are yoga style ones, my SIL used the 10 min workout one and said it was good and helped her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back