Exciting Night Tonight!!

DebbieM

Reaction score
We decorated our nursery about a month ago now and ordered the furniture back on December 8th so have been waiting for it to come from Holland from Kidsmill!

Well, tonight is the night that they are delivering it and putting it all together!

We're so excited and will be able to finally share pics of the completed room!

I just HOPE they turn up. They said between 5pm and 8pm! :cheer:

YAY!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

I hope they turn up!! I'll be waiting for the pics. I bet you cant stay out of that nursery when its all done. Just need Flump to put in it then :D

xx

It's exciting isn't it. Looking forward to seeing pics :D

I was wondering where the pics were hope its arrived by now and thre puttng it together for you.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope it turns up!

I ahte waiting for deliveries - they always turn up at the end of the time slot they have given. Apart from TNT I've found this week ;)

Oh lucky you, I LOVE kidsmill, the stuff is georgeous! What range did you choose?

(just sneaking in for a look in tri 3!)

I've been waiting for this :) Looking forward to seeing pics :cheer: :cheer:

Well, they arrived at around 6.40pm and by the time they got everything of the lorry and in the house and started putting it together it was almost 7pm and they have just left.

I have to say, firstly, that the men who did it all were absolutely lovely and polite and even took their shoes off at the door without being asked.

As for the furniture, we just went up and took a look and Ive burst into tears! It is so gorgeous! Much better than I remembered in the shop and from pictures.

We are going to get something to eat and then go up and dress the cot etc then post some pics.

I'm so excited :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back