wahoo another saturday night.....

jodie_honey

Reaction score
hmmm, everyday is the same for me lol, there are no weekends coz every day blends together. im stayin in toniht with a curry and x factor. how exciting. ive just dropped my OH at his mates for the night as they are watchin the boxin at 4 am, mad men!
whats everyone else doin tonight? x

well just waiting for OH to get bk from walking the dog, ordered a chinese so waiting for that to come then we'll be watching x factor too lol

x factor and going to pick up OK before sainsbury's shuts, oh and finishing my online christmas shop!

my OH will be watching the fight too, id like to watch it but i prefer sleep atm!

Just gunna have some tea then off to the pub with OH, plan to watch the boxing if I can stay awake til then :lol: we shall see!!

oh chinese sounds good might pick up the phone and order a take away you have made me hungry

Im sat here eating toast woundering why with all theses channels there is fook all to watch

OH is in the dog house so i couldnt care less what he is doing :evil:

bonny said:
Im sat here eating toast woundering why with all theses channels there is fook all to watch

OH is in the dog house so i couldnt care less what he is doing :evil:

whats he done hun!!

He woke up this morning still breathing.
:rotfl:

bonny said:
He woke up this morning still breathing.
:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm going to be watching House, eating curry... World War 3 has descended on our town, with all the fireworks because Todays a big festival day.... The fireworks were impressive even if they did nearly shatter our windows...

BTW.... Fireworks will not start your labour off.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I tried... and OMG if the fireworks that went off today... which were so loud I thought my ears would start bleeding... if they didn't burst my waters... nothing will... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'll still be here in Feb.. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back