• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Excited and scared all at once!!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hi all

Im new to this forum and new to being pregnant eeeek! We found on on christmas eve that we are expecting our first!

A lovely lovely suprise but shock at the same time..........still cant believe it but am soo pleased :)

Just found this forum and I think its great............how does everyone else feel when they first find out? Im excited but petrified all at the same time!!

Congrats to all :)

Ali x

Hi and welcome...

I felt VERY scared too, its all really strange at first but you get used to it. Even though sometimes i think OMG what am i doing lol. Enjoy it :) xxx

Hi Ali

Just found out myself too - yesterday! I can't really explain how I feel - kind of as if it isn't real and very scared too... so happy obviously.

Congrats to you by the way!

Fi x

Hi Fi and Shauna

Many Congrats to you :) it's very exciting isn't it! I'm feeling a bit rough today! Would of been my due date for my monthly today so not sure if that's anything to do with it?

I also keep thinking or worrying that there is nothing in there! Even after several (6) BFP I still worry lol.......do you think this is normal?

Many Congrats again

Ali xx

Of course its normal, you probably wont believe it up until your scan lol! I still don't feel pregnant lol xx

Hi honey, welcome to the forum!! I feel totally relaxed this time (2nd time for me) not worried about mc or anything! Actually looking forward to doing things differently this time. Gonna get off my fat arse and exercise lots, eat well and enjoy. Only anxiety I have is my back pain and how to cope with it. The weeks Cant go by quick enough for me, Im only 5 weeks.....35 to go!!!! good luck girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back