excessively tired OH

leckershell

Reaction score
Not sure how many responses this will get but there's no harm in asking eh :)

For the past couple of weeks my OH has been really really tired. It doesn't matter what time he goes to sleep/wakes up, he still wants to nap a lot and says he really struggles to get out of bed in the mornings.

Is there something that could help, diet-wise? He never eats fruit (doesn't like the textures :?) but otherwise seems to eat ok. It's nothing to do with it being cold either as he much prefers the cold to the summer heat... He's not had any other lifestyle changes since Ryan, but is under slightly more stress at work..

Any suggestions? He's just really worn down and the time we spend together he wants to sleep all the time :(

Hi Michelle, if I were you I would ask in Boots pharmacy for a good pick me up tonic. I have used them in the past and found them to be really good.

Also does he drink enough water? If not it can make you feel really sluggish.

Hope he feels better soon :)

I know it sounds silly but could it be he isnt getting enough natural light? I get like this every year (except this year) as I get up and go to work before its light and then come home again when its dark. It really gets to me and makes me feel tired and down. Boots sell a SAD light which replaces the light that you miss when you dont get much sunlight. :)

He sounds like he could do with some vitamins and some excersise. That might perk him up. Sometimes napping isnt the answer as I feel that if I have a nap I dont feel that refreshed after it. I try fighting through the tiredness and doing something strenous and that usually works unless im really dog tired.

I hope he picks up soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back