Excess wind, bloating and heartburn

AliCat

Reaction score
Eugh, over the past few days I've been having heartburn quite often, but yesterday and today I've felt really bloated up and have been burping all day! I stopped burping after eating, but by the time I'd finished work, I was burping again! I'm really bloated and struggling to eat my tea.
Is anyone else having this problem?

deffinatetly with the excess wind and i know what you meal about struggling to eat your tea, i bought a chinese last night which i can usually polish the lot off, but i left over half a plate full. I was not impressed lol :D

LOL, what a nightmare! I hope some extra strong mints may help with the burping and heartburn....

if not at least your burps will be minty fresh :D :rotfl:

All day I have had heartburn and each time I have a drink it forces its way back up my throat!! :x Its so annoying!

im the same too and im only just over 13 weeks

:oops: i can understand the wind thing!! i have to leave the office sometimes to parp!!
why is it when you do a silent one and think you got away with it people always come over to your space!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

blessed83 said:
why is it when you do a silent one and think you got away with it people always come over to your space!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

lea m said:
blessed83 said:

tee hee hee, well its bloody true! i go really red easily aswell!!!x

LOL I've not been too bad since Monday's wind-fest! Just having heartburn at night, so make sure I eat dinner early on in the evening to prevent the heartburn. I fart all the time anyway due to IBS, so it's not unusual for me! :rotfl:

Luckily I haven't got any heartburn yet (and I was fairly susceptible pre pregnancy so thanking my lucky stars!)

However, the wind is awful. :oops: In fact I don't mind embarrassing myself so much at home (OH will have to endure far worse enventually! :lol: ) its the trapped wind that upsets me! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back