Excersize during 1st tri

Me too! Me too! Me too! I love a good ol' sprout!!!

xx

I'm glad you asked as I was also wondering

I asked the dr today, she thought I'd better not START any new exercising now. I only started going to the gym last week so I'm not fit. She said mild exercise is OK and I can always stop if I feel tired. I did a little bit today (just cycling and stepping, low levels) and I feel fine. I actually feel like I still have most of my energy (probably the shock of finding out!). It seems that most people here think fatigue will be too much to even consider exercise so we'll see

Swimming and yoga I think are good :)

x

I am going for a 40-minute walk every morning, its quite brisk, do you think this is OK? I really need to do some exercise, as I am not allowed to do yoga... walking is surely OK...?

I will start swimming from April maybe, when the water's not too cold... :shock: Swimming is meant to be awesome for pregnant women.

Is it really true that we wont feel like doing exercise after a few weeks down the line??? I find it hard to believe, but then again, maybe I will be back here in a few weeks laughing at myself, and the idea that I would want to exercise!! :rotfl: Watch this space...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back