Excema

Jaxx01

Reaction score
My poor baby has only just got over chickenpox and hes been diagnosed with bad excema :( only been given E45 cream but it's flared up really bad with the heat today :( he is literally red raw all over and theres not much I can do..doctor said to literally keep putting the cream on all day but its not doing anything :(

Im soo gutted for him :( what a welcome into the world hes had... Alfie is going to his dads at the weekend so Im just going have lots of cuddles with my little dude and hope he gets better :(

Sorry rant over.

x

Aw poor thing. You could try oilatum?

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Can I get that from the supermarket?? Ive never seen it!! :( x

You can buy oilatum but its expensive id ask your doctor for it, it has worked great on my lo, it took a week for it to start to work tho. He woke up covered head to toe in it and now its clearing great. Ps sudacrem really helped his itching too x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Think I've seen it in Boots, no idea how much it costs though x

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Tesco sell oilatrum (sp?) xx

E45 did nothing for Sebastian. He now has double base and hydrocortisone. I would take LO back to doctors tbh honey xxx

Thanks MrsR..I think I'm going to tbh....the cream literally goes on soaks in within mins and then wekre back to square one :-( poor little thing..he's been really bad today :-( xx

Aw :( its awful isn't it because there's nothing you can physically do to help! We also put a bit of milk and one drop of lavender oil in his baths.

Ooooh I've got lavender oil I might try that thanks hun..xx

Thanks girls for your help xx

I would take him back to docs. Holly has eczema and we have diprobase cream to put on 4 times a day and steroid cream to put on when it flares up. Her skin had bright red angry patches when she first was diagnosed and needed antibiotics to clear up infection

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back