• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ex-lax safety warning (tmi alert!)

trixipaws

Reaction score
i like to poop every day, and being on the opiate painkillers we were prescribed after that car accident i hadnt done one for 2 days and felt gross thinking about all that rotting 2-day-old food fermenting i thought it would make my trumps smell. so i took HALF A TABLET (well it was the chocolate one, so half a piece of chocolate which is one dose) and OMG it worked alright! :shock: :oops: yesterday had a bit of a clearout was like icecream and my boyf said it put him to shame! :oops:

NEVER EAT A WHOLE DOSE!!

yeah i tried these... the super strength ones and i felt like my stomach was being ripped apart. The pains were like AF was coming in the worst case possible!!!! Awful things! :hug: (mind you i did take 2 in the morning and occasionally 2 at night.... doh! It did say that in the instructions though.... :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back