Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Melanie

Reaction score
Ok last night Richard made me laugh so much that OMG i peed myself!

:evil:

Of course that made him almost wet himself laughing at me. I ended up sitting on the bathroom floor crying lol.

Pregnancy is just sooooooooooo dignified isn't it! :doh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i had a coughing fit on the toilet the other dy and wet myself. i thought my waters had broke to be honest :oops:

I have got real;ly bad hayfever at the minute. I can manage to control myself if i sneeze once but I keep sneezing like 10 -15 times in one row. This is just too much for my poor bladder and I have to say that I too have had little accidents!!!!! Loverly!!!!!!!! :shock:

Oh I know the hayfever is bad! wherever I am I have to stop and squeeze my legs together when I sneeze :oops:

well thats what caused my coughing! i get asthma with hayfever! :wall:
it was awful . its all under control now though thanks to the doctor.

i wet myself shouting at my sons football match!! :shock: now i leek every time i laugh or sneeze or get excited!!!

sarah x

I have just been told by my midwife today that I should go to the herbalist and get meds called new era. Aparently it is really good at stopping hayfever and is safe to use when pregnant!

I will go and try and find some today!

lol! aww hun I shouldnt worry your OH is going to see much more worse things when your in labour lol

I squeeze my legs together when I sneeze aswell :oops:
OH always laughs at me lol

I havent peed myself as yet, but im glad its fairly common so when/if it happens I wont feel quite so alone!!!! Perhaps preg ladies should be given free Tena Lady just incase??? :think:

:rotfl: this post is funny really made me laff. lol ive got all that to look forward to :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back