Hormonal meltdown...

hellywelly

Reaction score
Did really well. Made it to nearly 21 weeks before having a meltdown. Ended up sitting on the bedroom floor last night sobbing my heart out having no idea why I was crying or what was wrong. OH sat on the bed and handed me tissues til I finished and then popped me into bed with a hot water bottle!! Lol. Think I was tired and just had a hormone rush. Felt fine this morning!!

i had the same thing on tuesday! literally cried from around 6pm til about 10pm and i was nearly getting p*ssed of at myself like WHY ARE YOU CRYING YOU'RE NOT EVEN UPSET!! hahaha and up until then i was always boasting 'oh i dont feel pregnant had no sickness or nothing' hormones are definatley goin mad, was fine on wednesday too haha.. oh the joys xxx

I feel as though i'm about to cry my eyes out today! I've just realised how many working days i have left...34...and i'm so happy!

Also the other day got to work and i felt so overwhelmed that i cried...luckily i was able to pull myself together before they all saw...would have been fun to see how they reacted though! :)

peskey hormones :hugs: ive had a few of these, its the strangest thing ever, hope your ok now :) xxx

i was like that yesterday, started from the morning till late afternoon! couldnt stop crying and nothing was wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back