• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ewwwwww!!

Snuggle

Reaction score
Well it seems my sickness is back with a vengeance :( I just ran to be sick and had nowhere to go except kitchen sink which had dishes in it :puke: Note to self, dont leave dishes in sink anymore :roll:

Poor you!!! Hope it passes!! I seem to have got worse the last few days - feel constantly sick!!! Crackers and cheese are taking the sickness feeling away for a wee bit!!!!

Thanks girls, I'm going to get some crackers today. My wee girl was hanging off my leg at the time going 'ahhhhh' (her way of giving cuddles) so she obviously feels sorry for Mummy too :lol:

EEWWW but,, I am soo happy for u :lol: obviously u feel better now that sickness is back.

Ahhhh how cute! (your daughter that is not :puke: in the sink) Revenge is hubby is winding you up - serve dinner in said dishes! :lol: Then tell him after he's eaten.

Mama 2 Be said:
Ahhhh how cute! (your daughter that is not :puke: in the sink) Revenge is hubby is winding you up - serve dinner in said dishes! :lol: Then tell him after he's eaten.

gross think it would be better if you said it ws on said dishes let him puke then tell him haha I did wash em!!!!

awww poor you, :hug: :hug: the amount of time thats happened to me and i still leave dishes in the sink :roll:

mmm SNUGGLE ..wat was u saying the other day in ur post no sickness hehe :rotfl: ....now wen u get worried agen bout ur sickness being gone look back at ur posts tht shud make u feel better xx

I haven't been sick at all, apart from on Saturday night we were driving home with a chinese and just having the chinese on my lap made me feel naucious, I said to Darren hurry up and get home I feel sick, he was like you have said that every day since you found out (found out at 5 weeks), with that I was like quick pull over.

Luckily it was over our driveway, however I didn't make into the house and yes spewed on the pavement outside :puke:

haha! I felt really sickly today, every one gathering round my desk little did they realise that if they hadnt backed off they would have been coverd in my sick. :puke:

:hug: i can sympathise have been feeling sick all day now all wekk really struggling,it ssuch a horrible feeling :puke:

awww i know how u feel hun, in a morning i keep my sink empty with the washing up bowl out as we only have an upstairs loo and i dnt always make it that far :oops:

As for little maddison hanging form ur leg, i had that at first them Olivia realsied she could stand there flushing the loo everytime im sick or throwing loo roll down it, an let me tell you its hard work being sick and trying to dodge a hand or a head at the same time :rotfl:

Sorry if I made you all a bit queasy with that post girls :lol: Feel a bit better today :hug:

Your post made me very pleased to have a dishwasher! :lol:

Glad to hear you're feeling better - once the 'reassurance' value wears off, it's really hard work isn't it? Although I still fret on the days I feel less sick than the day before :wall:

:hug:

To add to your 'Ewwwwwww!!' post - I've just been sick in a mug at my desk! Glad nobody was in my office at the time :lol: Who shall i make a cup of tea for later using that mug................ :evil:

Snuggle said:
Thanks girls, I'm going to get some crackers today. My wee girl was hanging off my leg at the time going 'ahhhhh' (her way of giving cuddles) so she obviously feels sorry for Mummy too :lol:

aww hun i totally sympathise i have nausea all day its horrible was actually sick for the first time today and i felt better for being sick, luke ran in the bathroom and was trying to close the toilet seat on my head not very helpful!! i could hear him saying in his own little way " you got yourself into this mess you silly woman!!" :D

rusks said:
Snuggle said:

aww hun i totally sympathise i have nausea all day its horrible was actually sick for the first time today and i felt better for being sick, luke ran in the bathroom and was trying to close the toilet seat on my head not very helpful!! i could hear him saying in his own little way " you got yourself into this mess you silly woman!!" :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sympathetic wee boy you have there :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back