ewww discharge

1sttimemum

Reaction score
Hi All

This is a bit minging topic but when i went to the loo this afternoon i noticed that i had a yellowy gloopy discharge, is this normal???

Im not entirely sure to be honest.

I had an infection at around 11 weeks and was precribed penicilin by my doctor, I knoew I had an infection because my CM was discoloured compared to normal, started off as yellow ish then went to green (urgh..sorry a bit TMI). There was no odour or itchiness.

I would say listen to your intuition, gut feeling, you know your own body so if you think its abnormal then see your doctor. Its better to be checked out than leave it and the infection getting worse and not being treated.

It turned out my infection was Group Strep B, which can be very dangerous so I will definitely be having a test for this later on in my pregnancy. Heres a website for further details on Group Strep B. http://www.gbss.org.uk/?gclid=CL-6ueqcr ... lAodh1xvIA

I would go get it checked out tbh

Normally is should be white

i would go and get it checked out just to be sure its not an infection

i know the amount and sometime the colour does change during pregnancy tho.

mine varies from white, cream and very pale yellow, it normally has a strong smell if its from infection?

i hate all this extra CM :wall:

TMI but hey ho... mine is white creamy or pale yellowy like paradysso's (not that I've been looking at hers :rotfl: ) and looks a bit like tipp-ex? It definitely smells more than normal.

paradysso said:
it normally has a strong smell if its from infection?

Odour is a sign of an infection but just be weary that not on every occasion is it smelly, mine had no odour at all when I was diagnosed with Grup B Strep.

i've got loads but it's white or clear and doesn't smell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back