• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EWCM when preg?????

Zobo

Reaction score
:wave: just wondering if you can shed some light on something for me??

Has anyone had EWCM when their pregnant? :think:

I should have been testing tomorrow and ive noticed some EWCM this morning?? HUH!!

im pretty new to all this 'checking your CM' stuff, but i thought it only came half way through cycle! :think: :think:
CONFUSED!!! please help!

PS: ive been feeling sick during the night, had constant AF pains and going toilet a lot..!

Thanks girls.... :hug: :hug:

hey zobo,
i was confused by this when watching my cm aswell. I read somewhere that the ewcm can be caused by an increase in hormones just before af. Dont quote me on that though, i thought i was ovulating twice :doh: . :D

edit: this is the answer miffy gave me when it happened to me

"Q: I have lots of fertile-looking mucus late in my cycle, after ovulation seems to be over. It starts about a week to 10 days past my ovulation mucus. Am I possibly ovulating twice?

A: No, you are not ovulating twice in one cycle, unless it is within a few hours with fraternal twins. That fertile-looking mucus late in your cycle is a result of hormonal changes leading to your period."
Here's the link to the page:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... i_18850570

hope that helps :)

:hug: :hug: aww thanx for that info... BUT.....................

Just been to the toilet for the umpteenth time today and looks like ive started AF!!! GUTTED!!!!!!!!!

A little bit of me's hoping its implantation bleeding as its a day early!! but i very much doubt it!

im well sad now!! :cry:

Wait and see, Zobo.
Don't let it get to you yet until you're sure AF is here.
Then you've got to think: there's always next month...more BDing for you!!!

:evil: ohhh that evil witch is playing games with me i think!! :x

thanx for your responses girls..... ive not fully given up hope yet! :pray:
it does seem really light, hardly anything there when i wipe! TMI Sowwi!
to me, it just isnt a normal AF!!

ohhhh we'll see.... i was due to test tomorrow, but ive just read somewhere on google that if you get bleeding very close to your actual AF then NOT to test on the day your due as it may give you a false NEG!

it said to wait a couple of days AFTER when your AF is due!!
so think ill leave it till wednesday if i havent had a heavy flow! and see what that brings! :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back