EWCM and no BD

EmmBee123

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to have a bit of a whinge, just had loads of EWCM, know you'd normally be saying to get BD'ing. Although don't think we'll be in the running now.

OH is ill, and am worried as he's had chest pains that too much BD'ing will give him a heart attack. Then today found out my daddy has cancer.

So BD'ing is really at the back of my mind.

Know there's not much I can do about it, but feel so low that on top of the worry about hubby and my daddy, it'll be another month without even a chance of a BFP.

Sorry about the rant.

Ohhh gowd hunny you arent having too good a time at the minute!! So sorry especially about you dad hopefully they have caught it soon enough to get it sorted.

Didnt wanna read and run but just wanted to send a cyber hug and fingers crossed hubbie and dad are feeling better soon XX

Oh hun, massive :hugs: on there way to you but your be surprised at what can happen when other things are going on

Sorry to hear your OH is poorly & I hope he gets better real soon & I really hope things are better then expected with your dad

xxxxxxx

aww sorry to hear your news EmmaBee, hope your OH feels better soon. Sorry to hear about your dad, hope everything works out for him

xx

Im sorry to hear your having a hard time Emmabee :(

I hope your OH and Dad get better soon!

xx

EmmBee hon what a rubbish time you're having. Hugs and lots of them xxx
Hope your dad is ok. Please don't worry about hubby too much - might just be indigestion or something. Xxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear your having a bad time hunny, massive :hugs:

Hope your OH and dad gets better soon x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much ladies

Just needed to vent, to top it all off, I can feel a cold coming on, feel the need to hibernate for a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back