Every day or every other day???

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been reading up about the right time to have sex and how often etc and internet sites suggest every other day around the time of ovulation, where as others have said do it as much as poss. They say every other day so there is a larger amount of sperm. Sorry guys Im new and I dont know what all the letters stand for for shortened versions of stuff, so ive just said it like it is? Any advice on this would be welcomed! Thanks
Amy x

they reckon sperm needs 37hrs to make it stronger or summat so i would say every other day x

i would say every other day too, worked for me xx

Thanks very much. Just desperately trying to give it the best shot this month. Also the legs in the air thing after, is that supposed to help? xx

Thanks again, so its every other day and legs in the air? wish me luck xx

Every other day to i wouldnt do it everyday just to concieve because i heard the sperm would die if ya did it everyday which im not even sure if thats true i just done it every other day just to be sure lol x All the luck in the world me love :D xx

I too would say every other day, but have read that 2-3 days, everyday before ovulation if you are charting can be effective too :dust: good luck x x

An orgasm for you after he has had his (or at the same time if your lucky) is also said to do wonders. It makes your cervix contract and draw in his swimmers, good luck xx

We tried every day for the two days before the Ovulation day and then had a day off for ovulation and then again the day after ovulation- worked for us. (Oh and the legs in air, don't get up for an hour!, tricky on a work day mind!). JJ

Toonlass - Orgasim's to draw in Swimmers! oooh what a thought!

i make him pleasure me first hahaha then its already in sucking up swimmers mode when he deposits haha that way no fussing around all messy afterwards haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back