Ever so unrelated

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
But I CANNOT believe people wear these, let alone buy them willingly..... And at that price!!!!!
:eek:

http://onepiece.com/gb/shop

Laura I just sent that to a mate and said that and she informed me she has one!! Oooops lol!

The correct term is a onesy lmao I on the other hand would never and I mean never subject my husband to seeing me in one of them that must be more horrifying than seeing me in my wholesome fat naked pregnant self at the moment lol xx

They sell them in primark. I know loads of people with them. Think if I was single I'd be tempted, for lounging around. The primark ones look soooo cosy. Xxx

You can get them in primark for a tenner, mind you I think they are meant to be pjamas in there!

I have a pink one that I lounge about in on a Sunday, it's lovely in the winter :) xx

It's a very common thing in Norway , cna you believe it! People going around all over with them. Look ridiculous in my opinion lol. I hate them really. I could never wear them but hey if someone likes them and heis cozy in them and warm then....I suppose I will get used to see them around...

The ironic thing is I love playsuits.... But these... Not for me!

I dont think i'd fancy wearing it in public - the ones i'd seen were meant to be jammies i think. xxx

I have a onesie! It's one of the fleecy ones from Primark, and it's the comfiest, warmest thing EVER - for private, pyjama use only though, never ever outside in public!

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

Ive got a pink one with spotty sleeves and a kitten on the front of it, I wouldn't wear them as clothes though NO WAY

Wouldn't you have to unbutton the entire top half and take it off in order to have a wee?

Wouldn't you have to unbutton the entire top half and take it off in order to have a wee?

Yep, that's the only downside, but I wear a teeshirt and shorts under mine so I don't freeze :)

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

my sister got one and loves it. her profile pic on fb is of her feeding leandro both wearimg thier babygros. lol xxx

I have one, its pjs tho, Soooo comfy for lazy days..
Wouldn't dream of going out in public in one Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back