Evening ladies

mum2A&L

Reaction score
got space for a little one and his mum? :D

I can't believe im here already! its going so quickly! third tri is the most exciting, but the most scary as those around you 'pop' babies out till its your go!!!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is sam i joined a while back when i was pregnant with my daughter. She is going to be two in 10 days time!!! :shock: Im pregnant with a little boy, who we have decided to call Lewis.

I had OC when pg with alice, and it was diagnosed around this stage. No doubt i will bore you will worrying posts re itching - sorry in advance! Ive already suffered with some, waking up at night scratching my feet, but im still convincing myself its because im expecting it. The consultant is doing checks on my levels, so im not overly worried.

Im still suffering with sickness, my hip and leg are still causing me major problems, and ive never felt so tired in my life, but hey ho! its all worth it at the end of the day!

Im due to stop work on the 24th dec, but my mat leave doesn't start till the 2nd. Although saying that ive ended up being signed off sick for masses of this pregnancy. if my doc had his way i would be signed off now, but i told him i need to at least try seeing as im so close to the end anyway.

anyway, i will stop now before this turns into an essay!

Hopefully you will have me for a while :D :hug:

:wave: hey hun, good to see you again. Welcome :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome to 3rd tri hunny

cant believe how quick its going for you. :dance: :hug:

Hey welcome to tri 3!! although I really shouldnt be here now! :(

:wave: I'd never heard of OC and now i have heard about it twice in one day! I must be slacking on my googling!

Hi Sam

Great to see you again.......enjoy Tri 3....... :cheer:

p.s
Lea we would be lost without you hun

hey hun welcome to tri 3, although i will hopefully be gone within 3 weeks. I might loiter around though :wink:

Aww, I missed you being around! :hug: Glad you are in tri 3 now. :cheer: :cheer:

I'm suer you brought lovely cake with you when you came to tri 2 though... :think: :oops: :pray:

thanks for the warm welcome :hug:

how could i forget the cake!

3092_MEDIUM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111