Arghh craving

Nicola g

Reaction score
im soo fighting the urge to eat coal!! I ate it with both my last pregnancies and ive not had the urge till this week.

i know im gonna give in by the end of the weekend! Arghh :rotfl:

:shock: :shock:

I have been so lucky in that i havent really craved anything at all!

Can I just ask, how do you know you want to eat coal?? I mean, I can understand craving choccie or sommat like that cos you already know it tastes etc but what is it that makes you think "oooooo I could just go a lump of coal!"?

Nicola g said:
im soo fighting the urge to eat coal!! I ate it with both my last pregnancies and ive not had the urge till this week.

i know im gonna give in by the end of the weekend! Arghh :rotfl:

:shock: :shock: so cool - you hear about this but I kinda never really thought people actually do really crave it - ah sure ya could eat worse :)

Something in you just tells you lol but having eaten it before much against the midwifes advice i just know i need it again.

I get a lump and bash it with the hammer put it in a sandwich bag and then it goes on the radiator to be warmed and then i just pick at the little bits as and when needed. :shock: omg! i sound like a mad woman!

Nicola g said:
Something in you just tells you lol but having eaten it before much against the midwifes advice i just know i need it again.

I get a lump and bash it with the hammer put it in a sandwich bag and then it goes on the radiator to be warmed and then i just pick at the little bits as and when needed. :shock: omg! i sound like a mad woman!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love that not only do you eat coal but you have perfected a technique of how to prepare it!!!!!

:rotfl:

J-Do1979 said:
[quote="Nicola g":126m61cn]Something in you just tells you lol but having eaten it before much against the midwifes advice i just know i need it again.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love that not only do you eat coal but you have perfected a technique of how to prepare it!!!!!

:rotfl:[/quote:126m61cn]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I aint really craved anything with this one, although i am drinking loads of water, where as normally I cant stand it.

mines hot buttered toast..........

it has to be really hot and loads of best butter so it dribbles down your chin when you bite into it.

i could very easily eat a full loaf of bread in a day....

mmmmmmmmm

That's fantastic, really made me cry with laughter!

I am actually really jealous that I havn't had any mad cravings, all I am wanting tha the moment is chocolate, but that's no different than normal. The other day I did have a piece of cheese dipped in marmite which was amazing!

:lol:

A friends daughter has had three children and during each pregnancy she has craved PLASTER!!! She kept a bowl and spoon and scraped the plaster off the wall inside a cupboard then tucked in! :shock: Very strange.

yikes!

would a char grilled burger or something not provide sufficient burny coal type stuff? I guess it didn't do you any harm in previous pregnancies but :shock:

omg thats so ming lol....apparently my aunty craved it too...but she used to eat it when she was a toddler too :rotfl:

Enjoy your coal i guess lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back