Evangeline Faith 3 weeks early

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Lovely healthy weight for 3 weeks early!

Hope you recover soon

Take care

Steph x x

Congratulations and well done - we all said it must have been time didn't we!!

Enjoy every minute hun.

Much love to you all xx

Thanks everyone!

I'm doing fine. Didn't need any stitches (just have a graze and bruising).
see i knew there was something funny going on!!

I'll post the details and pictures asap!! :) xx

CONGRATULATIONS THATS FABULOUS NEWS XXX

Really looking forward to seeing the Pictures

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations... lovely name and a perfect weight... YOu must have a high pain freshold... paracetamol doesn't even get rid of my head aches...

well done

x

CONGRATS!!!

Glad all went well, really pleased for you both... Love her name it's fantastic!!!

Well done ..

Imogen
xxx

hayley said:
YOu must have a high pain freshold... paracetamol doesn't even get rid of my head aches...

it doesn't for me either!!! i was so mad they put me through that. took ages for them to give me pain relief and i was getting a bit distressed!!

will try and post my full birth story and photos later today - been really busy with eva and visitors! xx

On sunday afternoon i lost my mucus plug which was clear at the time and then i woke up 2am monday morning to go to the loo and it had turned to pink. i went to hospital as i was getting odd tightenings and cramp too and the doctor (the mean one!!) checked me and said i wasn't in labour and sent me home.

I was losing my show all day monday and felt hot, uncomfortable and crampy with irregular mild tightenings. Then 2am tuesday morning i woke up again to go to the loo and my waters started leaking loads (it was pink and eventually turned clear), they were leaking constantly so i had to wear pads. Again the hospital advised me to go in as my contractions started and were getting closer together and stronger.

Got to hospital at about 4am and was strapped to the machine to check me over. my waters had gone and i was 2cms dilated. but they decided to send me home at 10.30am with paracetemol and codine to take as i wasn't in established labour!!

I had THREE contractions that took my breath away just walking to the car and could barely walk. Had a bath like they advised and the pain was getting really strong and i felt like i needed gas and air so graham phoned the hospital to say i wanted to come back and they said to wait until the paracetemol kicked in!!!!!

my contactions started getting really intense and i NEEDED some sort of pain relief so DH phoned again to say i wasan't coping with the pain and they were like "ok then *sigh* bring her back in"!!!

so i went back and they wouldn't give me gas and air until they checked my cervix which i wasnt happy about! then they realised i'd gone from 2-6cms in 1hour!!!! with no pain relief. i had gas and air and diamorphine (was screaming for an epidural until the injection stared to kick in) then eva came really quick after that.

i was coping really well with the pain in hospital before they sent me home cos i knew there was pain relief there when i needed it. but when i went home i was really distressed and couldnt do my breathing right or anything.

anyways i didn't need stitches and just had bruising and a graze. me and baby have been fine (apart from i got i water infection which hurt LOADS when went to the loo but i'm on antibiotics and it's clearing up now).

so there you go! eva is gorgeous and i love her to pieces :) DH is going to post some pics for me later on when he gets them online.

xxxx

I have only just had chance to read your birth story, sorry :oops:
But i can't believe how rude the midwives are. I have to say though they must get people in with all sorts of phantom ailments which is why they are jubious but they always say you know yourself when labour kicks in and with pain like that i'm sure you were positive!!

Oh it makes me so angry, especially when it's their job!!!!

Glad it went ok in the end though for you vicky. :D

Congrats she's absolutley beautiful!!! Sorry to hear you had a rough go at it but it had a wonderful outcome!!! Enjoy your little bundle of joy!!!

Take Care~
xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back