5dpo, slight bleeding, what could this mean?

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hi All,

Advice and opinions please.

I am 5 dpo. I have been having cramps all morning like AF on Way. When I wiped (TMI) there was pink. Got a really bad headache too.

I have a short cycle of 25 days, and I always ovulate on day 15.

So isn't it too early for implantation? And If so, why would AF be coming so early? My temp has gone a bit higher today.

I hate this part of TTC!!

Anyone in a similar boat?

Piglet xx

Oooh sounds like a good sign!! implantation can take place from 5 to 12 DPO, if you are positive you have ovulated i can't think of anything else to explain your bleeding!! So fingers and toes crossed for you hun, it's looking good :D

Uh oh - I'm now trying not to get my hopes up!!
:?

I am pretty sure I ovulated as I had a definate temp rise according to FF. We'll see.....
Piglet xx

the month i fell pregnant with Amber i got the same, light pink when i wiped. hope its a good sign, good luck

I agree with the others that it could be implantation bleeding :pray: and with your temp going up this morning as well it does sound good for you.

Good luck and sending babydust your way :pray: :pray: :hug:

I went out last night to a club, and got home at 3am. There was more pink when I wiped and really bad cramps. But this morning there was nothing, and today I have had creamy CM and cramps.

Would you count it as 6dpo or 7 dpo as it was technically tofday at 3 am, but it was last night before I went to bed.....

My nipples feel a bit itchy too.

These dates may be 7dpo and 8 dpo, if I trust FF and not my own mind.
Did a test, BFN - obviousley. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back