Apple juice and CM

Cori

Reaction score
I think apple juice may have the same effect on CM as grapefruit juice. I haven't had EWCM for the past couple of cycles, but I've been drinking apple juice for the past few days and today I've got EWCM! :cheer: So for all those who find grapefruit juice disgusting, try apple juice and see what happens.

would orange juice do the same, wonder if its just something in th ejuice??

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe it's all juice. I only usually drink water, so I don't know about other juice. But it's worth a go, cos I know everyone finds the grapefruit juice horrible.

i love pure orange juice, wonder if theres anyway of compareng the indregiants(sp) and seein if anything pops up on all of tem?

I dunno, maybe it's just something to do with the fruit. It's worth trying the orange juice though. Just drink as much as you can in a day and see what happens.

Ill give the orange juice a go!

Ill let you know how I get on!!

any more news on this ladies? anyone noticed a change as frankly the g/f juice is vile and I would much rather be drinking apple!!!

Quite a few ladies drink blood orange juice instead of grapefruit as it's not as harsh. It's strange, maybe its something in the acidity of the juice that affects the cm?

gah. can't get that fresh either. stupid supermarkets *stamps feet*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back