Eugh! Overdue and getting fed up!

Ellsbells

Reaction score
So I am 40 weeks+3 today and I'm getting increasingly more anxious and fed up! I've been having backache and cramps since last Weds (12th) that have in fact gotten worse/stronger each day, yet no progress! :wall2:

Had a consultants appt at 40 weeks at my new chosen hospital, I mentioned the cramps so they examined me to check if I was in early labour, however doctor confirmed that my cervix is quite far back still, but it is starting to thin out which is a positive!

Have a membrane sweep tomorrow with community MW at 1.30pm yet I don't hold out much hope :trouble:

This pregnancy feels never ending and I'm so desperate to meet my little boy!!!

GRRRRRR

You never know how fast it can all change Hun, keep the hope haha! When I went in with irregular contractions they held me on the labour ward because I was favourable but my cervix was still posterior til I was 3cm, and it was only just starting to thin out by this point too! So to hear your cervix is starting to thin out now is a huge positive! How did it go today? Xxx

Awww bless you Hun, deffo don't no how fast things can move with my second little boy, I was at the midwife in afternoon ended up having my little boy early hours of the morning so he was a pretty fast delivery. Good luck hope all goes well xx

Sorry ladies I hadn't seen these replies until now �� Baby brain! Still no progress since Monday unfortunately, I'm being induced on Tuesday 25th, they want me in for 8am so at least I haven't gotta wait all day! My mums also coming up Monday afternoon from Bristol (I live in Derby) so on a positive note she gets to definitely be my 2nd birth partner which I'm over the moon about!! Going to enjoy my last few days and my last weekend before parenthood! Hope you gals are all doing well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back