essentials list

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
is there one anywhere on here?

What is your list of essenials for LO arrival?

apart from

pram
changer
baby bath
car seat
carry cot
moses basket / cot
gro bags / baby sleep bags

Im trying to make a list so I can start ticking things off

The Mothercare catalogue has a list at the back of it that you can tear out and keep and tick off as you go.

We have ours pinned to the kitchen board! :)

Think the Babies R Us catalogue has something similar too x

Yes I use the Babies r Us list, I am so in love with that catalogue. I read it obsessively :oops:

Edited to remove link as it won't post correctly :roll: There are quite a few different ones if you google baby essentials list though :D

LOTS of cotton wool balls, as for the first 6wks its better to clean baby with water and cotton over wet wipes, I did it until Isaac was 9months old, he only had a sore bum when teething :D

Anti-Bac hand gel too, helps keep away 'are my hands clean?' worry :hug:

I am finding the babies R us list a god send, (and I'm reading it constantly too!!!lol) it even has a list of what your birth partner should bring!! Perfect for my dim wit preggie brain!!

Cleo xxx

Is there an online version of this Babies R Us list? Sounds like a good thing to work from!

I couldn't find an online version for you Jimmer. If I remember rightly I got my catalogue in my bounty pack from the midwife :think: Maybe you have a Toys r Us store nearby you that you could nip in and pick one up? :D

Perfect - thanks. Will check through our Bounty pack, if not, head off to Toys R Us. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back