Erythema Nodosum

Mrsbridge17

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As per the thread title I have been diagnosed with EN. Never had it before and it is apparently pregnancy related.

I have been signed off for a couple of weeks to allow me to rest it as my left leg is ridiculously swollen and lumpy.

Anyway I guess my question is have any of you lovely ladies experienced this and have any tips for the pain? Thank you for reading if you got this far. Xx

Hi everyone,

As per the thread title I have been diagnosed with EN. Never had it before and it is apparently pregnancy related.

I have been signed off for a couple of weeks to allow me to rest it as my left leg is ridiculously swollen and lumpy.

Anyway I guess my question is have any of you lovely ladies experienced this and have any tips for the pain? Thank you for reading if you got this far. Xx

No first hand experience but I would assume cold compresses will help somewhat with the pain around the swollen areas and leg elevation again to help reduce swelling. unsure if paracetamol will help as it's usually anti-inflams that are given.
Hope it heals up quickly for you x

No first hand experience but I would assume cold compresses will help somewhat with the pain around the swollen areas and leg elevation again to help reduce swelling. unsure if paracetamol will help as it's usually anti-inflams that are given.
Hope it heals up quickly for you x

Thank you @rb101 i have been doing these things but it is sooo painful to walk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back