Ermz...Hello.... I'm a little scared!!

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I'm 27 weeks today and officially now in tri 3..... so here I am.... This tri seemed like a life time away and has all of a sudden just appeared from no where.
I'm a little bit scared... this is the last stretch, it's finally here but I'm still not having that 'pregnant' feeling.... I'm surely still miles off being in here?

Please be gentle with me......!!!

PP xxx

:hugs: its all very real now isnt it ? How have you been feeling ? xx

Hey princess good to see you in tri3!! :hug: It's not as scary as it looks I think I've acclimatised now! It does defo make it more real tho!!!!!!!

Hiya PP :) congrats on tri 3!! It sometimes doesn't feel real, i can't believe i have about 4 weeks left! But it is all real :). Enjoy it and try to rest as much as pos, think we're all gona need it when baba's are here! xxx

Oooh familiar faces :D

I've been feeling fine. I just get so tired so quickly It's unbelievable. I need to snooze all the time but never have the chance!

When does it start feeling real, because as yet, I haven't felt it, even though on a regular basis throughout the day she kicks the crap out of me! Her room is all set up to, we have everything, I just need to pack my hospital bag when the time gets nearer. But nope, still ain't feeling pregnant or the fact I'm gonnna be a mummy soon! xx

I duno hun, i have periods of not feeling pregnant - normally when i've got an energy burst and start cleaning like a loony, but then i feel pregnant when i get aches and pains and struggle to get off the sofa, feel a bit like a beached whale at times! I find it surreal sometimes sitting and watching my bump wriggle about and push out in places, i love it though :).

I wouldn't worry about the whole pregnant feeling, you know theres a baby in there growing away, and when she decides to make an appearance, i'm sure you'll be feeling it then :lol: Eeeeek D-Day!!

I get so many different emotions about it all really, lovely hormones! xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back